Your username is either the email address you registered with SendFree or it is the username you selected when registering for a SendFree membership.
If you have forgotten your username you can use our Forgot Password form to have your username emailed to you. If you have forgotten the email address you registered with SendFree you will need to contact us directly by emailing email@example.com. Please include your full name and address with your correspondence. If you have already set-up a SendFree autoresponder include the autoresponder's name in your email to us as well.
When you registered with SendFree you were emailed a unique password. If you have forgotten this password you can access it by using our Forgot Password form. To access your password you will need to know the email address you have registered with SendFree.
You need to write us directly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your SendFree autoresponder's name ("yourname"@sendfree.com).
We'll look you up and email your password to your new address. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address.
To change your email address you first log-in to your SendFree Account Headquarters. Next click on the "Change Member Profile" link in the top grey menu bar. Now in the form presented make the change to your email address. Click the "Submit Information" on the bottom of the page to save the change.
When you change your email address you simultaneously change your username. Your username is always the current address you have registered with SendFree.
When entering your username and password into the login form be sure to double check the following:
To see if your browser is enabled to accept cookies check the following:
In Microsoft Internet Explorer look for your "Internet Option" settings. Typically, "Internet Options" are located under the "Tools" menu. Once you've opened the "Internet Options" window, click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Privacy" tab make sure your security settings are at the default level which is "Medium". If your settings are at another level click the "Default" button and then click the "Apply" button
In Netscape under the "Edit" menu select "Preferences". Once you've opened the "Preferences" window, click on the "Advanced" category. In the right hand page area you'll find the "Cookies" section. Now make sure "Accept all cookies" is checked off.
If you are still unable to login, it most likely is a problem with your cookie privacy settings. Here are additional steps to take to correct the problem.
2. In the 'General' tab, please delete Temporary Internet Files (including offline content).
3. Also delete cookies.
4. In the 'Advanced' Tab, click on the 'Restore Defaults' button.
5. Select the 'Privacy' Tab, click on the 'Default' button.
6. Then on the 'Privacy' Tab click the 'Advanced' button.
7. Ensure that '1st party cookies' and '3rd party cookies' are enabled. Override the cookie settings if necessary.
8. Select the 'Security' Tab, click on the 'Default Level' button.
9. Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'.
10. Close all the Internet Explorer browser windows.
11. Open a new browser session and repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
12. Once complete restart your computer and try logging in again.
If you are still encountering difficulties logging-in after following the above steps, you can also check the following items.
Have you set Internet Explore to auto complete your login's username and password? You may have incorrect information stored. Here's how to fix this problem.
2. In the 'Content' Tab, under Personal Information click the 'AutoComplete' button.
3. Uncheck Usernames and passwords on forms.
4. Click to Clear Forms and Clear Passwords.
5. Click 'OK' then click 'OK'.
Are the time and date on your computer accurate?
If your computer's internal clock is not current the cookie saved to your computer during the login process may expire immediately so that you will be asked to log in again. Here's how to fix this problem.
2. Go to the Settings Option and select Control Panel.
3. In your Control Panel double click on the "Date and Time" option.
4. Set the date and time to the accurate time. 5. Click 'Apply' and then 'OK'.
If you are still encountering difficulties logging-in after following these steps, please email us at: email@example.com
Please provide us with browser type, version number and operating system you are using.
You can cancel your free basic SendFree account at any time in your Account Headquarters. Once in your Account Headquarters click on the "Change Member Profile" link from the top grey menu bar. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the "Cancel" button and then confirm you would like your account cancelled.
To cancel a 30 Day Free Trial account or a SendFree Preferred Service account you will need to contact us directly by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SendFree free basic members whose registered email address is undeliverable for over a week will automatically have their free basic account cancelled.
More Questions? Choose another area.
© 1998-2005 Direct E-Mail Company. All Rights Reserved.